It is our uncompromising commitment to handle the personal data of our managers confidentially and discretely. We take our responsibility towards the candidates very seriously. To ensure your trust in us in the context of our cooperation, we wish to explain to you in detail how we use your data.
- All personal data you have provided or will provide in the context of your application and/or the ongoing application process will be stored and used in our database on the server of Rau | Consultants GmbH.
- The data will be used exclusively for purposes of recruitment (for current and future employment opportunities). The data will not be disclosed to third parties for any other purpose (e.g. marketing purposes).
- Rau | Consultants GmbH ensures through appropriate technical and organisational measures that access to your personal data is restricted to employees of the Rau Group, who are responsible for processing such data and who handle them in an appropriate and confidential manner.
- A representative of the Rau Group will contact you to obtain your approval prior to any disclosure of your data and documents to our clients. We of course also require our client companies to protect your personal data.
- References from your previous employers and superiors will only be requested with your agreement.
- You are entitled to request information about your personal data stored by us and to request corrections (if applicable).
- Download our Data Privacy Statement
By agreeing to this Privacy Statement, you agree to the storing and use of your data; you may revoke your consent at any time. Please email your withdrawal of consent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions relating to data privacy, please contact email@example.com.